Tuesday, May 8, 2007

How did that get there

Date: May 8, 2007
Time: 23:50
Place: El Swankadero

I think it's the temple at Dome of the Rock where all the crusaders carved little crosses in one certain passageway. I went for a CT scan and MRI at a place over in Astoria today, and there were all kinds of strange marks and scratches in the MRI tube. Those tubes are pretty narrow but I still don't get the long black streaks on the "ceiling" so to speak. I have this image of someone clenching a Sharpie in their teeth in one of the most pointless "tagging" ventures imaginable.

Also, there was scotch tape on one part, and that never adds a professional touch to anything.
There was an episode of "House" where they put some 600 lb. dude in the MRI. That did not happen, either.

Anyway, I'm now the proud owner of a cd full of 3-dimensional glam shots of the inside of my jaw and salivary glands. Gotta go now. The phone's ringing and I think it's GQ.

No comments: