Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Getting my money's worth out of Aetna


Date: May 2, 2007
Time: 22:00
Place: Roosevelt Island Swankadero

Prior to this year I pretty much lost out on healh insurance. I rarely went to the doctor and there was not much wrong with me. This year started with the major rotator cuff surgery, and the result of last Monday's fishing expedition in my mouth yielded a "malignancy" though not a really bad one. This is starting to suck pretty convincingly.

It may just be instant karma. If this image uploaded, you'll see maybe Charlie Rodrigues just wasn't so damn funny afterall. Ok, well the image didn't upload, but it's this guy sitting in a doctor's office with his face all stitched up and half his jaw cut away. The doctor say "I realize it's not easy to whistle, Mr Chase, but give it time." I seemed to get this other Rodriguez cartoon to load though.

No comments: