Monday, April 30, 2007

yum! chum!

Date: April 30, 2007
Time: 21:47
Place: Out of the dentist chair and damn glad

I now know how a bass feels. I had more barbs, hooks, and lines in my mouth today than a Minnesota lake. I'd feel let down of they don't find something serious. Fortunately, I'm getting a chance to use all that pain medication I got for my shoulder surgery. Don't need that stuff hanging around.

Speaking of hook, line, and sinker, yesterday's Times insinuates that "Cousin Bandar Bush" is no longer considered a reliable source in the White House because he hasn't been able to predict King Abdullah's behavior. KA snubbed Condi and then let fly some line about the US occupation of Iraq being illegal at an Arab leaders conference.

W must feel like he's received history's least deserved pimp-slap. Everything he's done for that man and now this. Bush and Cheney are now at the point where their best option, based on precedent, is to shave their heads and go into rehab.

No comments: