Sunday, April 15, 2007

Abcess makes the heart grow fonder

Date: Apr 15, 2007
Time: 11:49
Place: High and dry

For those that may have been concerned over that tooth problem I had at the last conclave of SPCH275, whatever it was appears to have worked itself out by the next morning. I did go to the Roosevelt Island dentist and get myself involved in anti-biotics, H202 (peroxide) syringes, and a novacaine class cleaning for next Friday. Something to look forward to!

I still haven't done my taxes, I can't find my 1099 from the bank, and it appears I neglected to pay estimated tax on a hefty stock option I exercised back last March. Oops. What really has me pissed is this weather. I got dental work ahead, my shoulder's screwed up, I got a huge plantar wart in my heel, my tax situation has me headed for Leavenworth, and I'm supposed to fend of seasonal affective disorder with this constant 40 degrees and pissing rain bullsh*t.

Oh, yeah, the best part of the Welfare Island Swankadero being on the top floor is that the high hat over the foyer leaks whenever there is a big rain storm.

The laughs keep coming.

Here's a little game. Don Ho's dead. Don Imus got fired for calling scholar athletes (nappy headed) hos. Make up a pun. On the Rodney Anonymous site I posted Don Ho's obit with the title Nap Well, Ho.

No comments: