Thursday, March 29, 2007

PT 101

Date: Mar 29, 2007
Time: 13:17
Place: Welfare Island Swankadero

I started physical therapy for my left shoulder this morning. Not much to report and not as terribly painful as several people insisted on telling me it would be. After just moving it up and down for a bit, he slapped some electrodes on and threw an icepack on over it. He let that cook for about 12 minutes. They wanted me to go three times a week but I think I'll wait for the doctor to get back from Switzerland in two weeks before I commit to that.

The worst part of it was that I slept on my right elbow at some kind of odd angle or something. It's now stiff and painful as well. It will not lower all the way down, preferring about 120 degrees as the default position. Considering the left side will come up to only about 30 degrees, I almost have the spectrum covered.

So the next time some one smugly tells you they're a libertarian, ask them why they hate the middle class, why they deny in the face of all history that capital accumulates, and if they actually prefer leaving their fate in corporatist hands.

1 comment:

Sumit said...

get well soon, mate!!!